[App_rpt-users] Radio connection with TDM400P

wade wadeo at charter.net
Fri Jul 6 03:31:15 UTC 2012

Good evening all,

I am just starting out with all this Asterisk stuff and during my
research I had a question that I couldn't find an answer to. Instead of
finding and modifying a USB FOB or buying a URI, can I use a TDM400P
card in the computer with FXS boards installed? Is there anything I
should know about hook up and computer config. before hand? Schematics,
drawings, or pictures are always a big help. Any info would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks
Wade
KC0LMT