[App_rpt-users] RE : Use eBox computer for server node

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:06:35 UTC 2012

I am using something similar a thin client from HP .
I replaced the 1gig flash drive by a 6 gig hd and its working ok.. I even use one of those with dstar.. Donr run limey or pickle acid run like a charm on those .. Unless its not a x86 processor..

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung

Eric Guth <eric at efratnetworks.com> a écrit :

Folks - I have this computer:

eBox-3350MX-AP Standard version with Auto Power On and Power Adapter

eBox-3350MX PMX-1000 1GHz processor, onboard 512MB DDR2 memory, integrated graphics chip/D-Sub 15-pin, 10/100 Mbps LAN(RJ-45 connector)Built-in PXE diskless boot function, 3x USB ports(2 in the front 1 at the rear) Mic in and Line out, 1x SD slot(bootable but not hot-swappable), Auto Power On Support Power Adapter included. Use with SMART SD Cards: 1SG9SD1, 1GB(SG9SD1GPHC9) or 1SG9SD2, 2GB(SG9SD2GPHCA)

I want to build a mobile Allstar server/node for my car using a URI.  Will this computer work for Allstar and what version of the download would I use?

73,

Eric

4Z5UG / WA6IGR

Allstar Node: 28422