[App_rpt-users] manually adjust rxtone and rxvoice

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:29:54 UTC 2012

I much prefer SimpleUSB myself, although my nodes all use COR/COS lines and
muted filtered audio... Much less PC horsepower required, especially if
you're not using the DSP for PL/COR..

I looked in /etc/init.d and didn't have either of these files:

3. delete /etc/init.d/usbradio
4. touch /etc/init.d/simpleusb

Just for fun, I created the simpleusb file and restarted Asterisk. I didn't
notice any changes.. What do these files in /etc/init.d do?

Also, when switching to SimpleUSB, make sure to do simpleusb-tune-menu and
check your audio settings. When you (W)rite the parameters, different data
files are saved to /etc/asterisk:

simpleusb_tune_usb2211.conf
rather than
usbradio_tune_usb2211.conf