[App_rpt-users] Simpleusb

K&R Yoksh yokshs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:14:35 UTC 2012

I doubt a total reinstall is needed here.

I've seen cases where the USB fobs didn't discover correctly when switching
from Usbradio to Simple (or vice-versa). I'd suggest trying them one at a
time per the directions. Make sure to (W)rite the settings for each fob in
radio-tune-menu (or simpleusb-tune-menu) to generate your TUNE configs.

It doesn't seem to bother app_rpt if you keep the tune config files in
/etc/asterisk for both simpleusb and usbradio. For example:

simpleusb_tune_usb2211.conf
usbradio_tune_usb2211.conf

I've switched back and forth between Simple and Usbradio on a test machine
several times. Just make sure that either usbradio.conf OR simpleusb.conf
exist in /etc/asterisk, but never both.

73 and GL.

Kyle
K0KN