[App_rpt-users] Cannot Connect to Node 28674

Jim Korenz n8pxw at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 19:24:13 UTC 2012

Hi All,
   I have a simplex radio setup on the local repeater input freq. The system was working at one time, rather briefly - about 1 day, until I added the "linktolink=1" statement in the "rpt.conf" file. After that, I couldn't connect, I commented out the line and rebooted the server. I haven't been to connect since then. I'm running CentOS ver 5.8 with an RTCM box to a Kenwood TK 8180. Network connections look good. The server is in the DMZ. I can ping "yahoo.com" from the server as well as the RTCM box.
   Any ideas?
    JimK N8PXW