[App_rpt-users] Hooking URI to accessory port of Yaesu vx7000

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:29:00 UTC 2012

I have got some good info from the group on pin outs  on the DB25 side
of a vx 5000 repeater,  I know mine is a 7000  but close   but I am
having a little trouble on what should i set the URI up to..  not sure
if it shoudl be duplex 3 or 2, 1, or 0..   The allstarbox i do NOT
want to be doing the repeat functions so i am adding this to the
repeater as the add on.  so that way if the box crashes the repeater
just keeps working.  By Chance does anyone have a good set up
USBRADIO.CONF file they would like to share  how they connected to a
yaesu repeater  ?

Thanks

bradley