[App_rpt-users] Thinking Out Loud

Peter Elke pete.elke at esquared.com
Mon Jun 4 20:34:54 UTC 2012

Alan/Adam,

I have been doing this all over the world with my RTCM (S/N 2 or 3) and
two MiFi units (one US, one EU) and it works great.

Driving around Athens on 434mhz coming out in SFO full time is way cool.

I take it all over, I think the RTCM had 80K Frequent Flyer Miles at
this point.

The only tricky part is that the home users can't tell if you drop out
of cell range.  Jim added an option so I can tell on the RTCM side but
the far end users can tell why you just disappear from time to time.

73's
Pete/wi6h