[App_rpt-users] Quick question on usability

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Wed Jun 6 00:28:14 UTC 2012

I have one acid box that I had the win system on receive only recently to show some out of area hams how things sounded!  They were impressed.  This was a default install so I could show the differences in the two distros.  With the node in receive only and hitting the touch tone to call up the ID, it also went over the win system while I was in receive only. Of course someone copied the CW and told me my repeater was id'ing on the 'reflector'.  I just disconnected.  Normally I change it to id locally only when called by touch tones.

Corey N3FE