[App_rpt-users] Quick question on usability

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Tue Jun 5 19:29:15 UTC 2012

I just tried it on 27468, entering *227722, then I ID'd using my hand held
radio on each repeaters input (27468, then 27722), then back on 27468 I did
*80, the cwid of 27468 went out on the air of both repeaters.  These 2
systems do not share any hardware.  Both are running the code downloaded
after the Feb 9, 2012 updates.
Chuck