[App_rpt-users] Thinking out loud

Peter Elke pete.elke at esquared.com
Sun Jun 10 18:43:12 UTC 2012

Hi Matt,

I use a Verizon MiFi 4510L with the RTCM plugged into a Ubiquiti
PicoNode-2 bridge (with a dummy-load antenna).  I have taken it all over
the US and to Europe.  Works great!  I travel 30-40 weeks a year and I
always have my RTCM and PicoNode-2 (all in a small pelican box).   4G
LTE coverage helps a lot and the low bandwidth has not overrun my
5Gig/month 4G allotment.

If you want to see how it sounds try dialing 27433 (outside of business
hours) and we can have an audio-test QSO.

Pete/WI6H