[App_rpt-users] Dialing from RF to SIP/IAX CLIENT..

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:40:26 UTC 2012

Could i do this instead..

The orginal autopatch is  *6   and then i dial a number   and it goes
through magic of the allstarlink autopatch config..

what happens if i  put in
7=autopatchup,context=nodeop,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1,dialtime=2000

Could i put that as an seperate line..  so then if i just did a *6  it
would go out    Allstarlink  autopatch and then  if i did  *7  it
would go to the other context of nodeop..

Or am i thinking off the wall here.