[App_rpt-users] Setting up a Pico node with Pickle

Eric Moeller kc5fog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 05:26:11 UTC 2012

I have a Beagle Board with LOX and am trying to set it up but running
into a brick wall. I've installed pickle on the SD card, booted the
beagle up, logged in and configured the network setting but now what?
I've configured a node using the ACID Linux and expected sorta the same
thing with it asking me to enter my Allstarlink.org credentials and
going from there but after setting up the network I'm just stuck with a
command prompt. I've searched through this list server and spend a
couple hours on Google but have not been able to find a "How-to" with
setting up pickle. Can someone point me in the direction on what I need
to do to set up pico/pickle.

Eric Moeller
N5FOG