[App_rpt-users] Using APP_RPT with PCI-E CM-based sound card with GAME PORT

Scott 8f27e956 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:17:05 UTC 2012

Thanks for hardware-side assist.  I had found another schematic source
of similar design, and is, in part, what got me thinking along these
lines.

The software-side app_rpt compatibility question remains open.

The PCI-E card is CAD$8.00 and if the TX & COS gpio signals can be
[comparatively] easily worked via its game port, then, IMO, it's
better solution than hacking the USB FOB.

Thanks again for the hardware-side help!

Cheers,