[App_rpt-users] Allstar and echolink

Jeffrey S. Carrier jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
Mon Jun 18 19:09:18 UTC 2012

Pierre,

I have the exact same setup.  You should have no issues but you'll have
to run allstar half duplex.  I tried FDX on the RC210 and the ASL node
with pretty funky results.  You could just replace the RC210 and let the
ASL server do all the work.  As soon as I can get to my site that's what
I'll be doing and the RC210 will be on ebay (I hate it).

73 de K0JSC