[App_rpt-users] xipar and echolink...

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:21:12 UTC 2012

Hello all ..  got a simplex node rolling  on 28295  using the xipar
flavor..  I put everything into the echolink.conf     and try to
connect to echotest or anyone it just says connection fail..   I have
ports 5198-5200 open to my ip address..  When i do try to connect to
an echolink station it does repeat back the node call sign so i know i
connected to the database  but seems something isn't right..

for  servers i am using
naeast.echolink.org
nawest.echolink.org
backup.echolink.org...   this one always  fails..

Any thoughts..   echolink node is under kc9gqr-L

Thanks  BRadley