[App_rpt-users] Distorted audio - no explanation

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:57:46 UTC 2012

Well, maybe we should get together, bring up a connection, and swap some tone.

Please (off list, of course), send me your phone number and login info to your
system (so that I can see it from both ends while we are testing).

Time-wise today things are not looking good. It's definitely a majorly serious skater day.
My friend and I are going to Westchester and also check out the old (rather bowly)
park at Venice.

So if I get back soon enough (keeping in mind the time difference there) I will call.
However, realistically, we went to bed at about 0200 our time last night (er, this morning
I guess).

Jim