[App_rpt-users] Audio delay

Ron Simpson n6gkj.cm98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 17:16:46 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

Have been running my nodes for several months now. Several users complain to me that my aux receiver node audio is delayed and an echo is heard when you try to listen to the repeater output when using the aux receiver node. The aux receiver node is co-located with the server. I am running a quad PCI card in my server. My system consist of a full duplex UHF link on node 27936, my aux receiver is on 147.6900 mhz, 27937.

Node 27937 is a receive only link to node 27936.

Node 27936 is setup as a mode "0" simplex link running full duplex. (No repeat audio).

Is there a buffer setting I can change to reduce that delay time?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android