[App_rpt-users] Repeater Audio?

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:07:40 UTC 2012

Yeah, Mark to the rescue. My audio problem is solved. There was a nodeemp
parameter that I missed on the voter.conf configuration. This means that
NXDN digital is up and functional on Allstar via an RTCM :). bet I sound
pretty funky too in my best synthesized voice :).  If you want to hear it.
Node 28656 is setting here on my floor, no duplexer and hooked to a dummy
load and my service monitor :).

I'll be playing with a Beaglebone and carrying an HT so I can listen to the
system for a while. I'll leave that node down off my normal hookup so it's
just an island. I can hook it to my remote base if you want to hear A vs. B.
Levels were set with analog, so no promises of what they might be on
digital, but I suspect they will be very close.

Alan