[App_rpt-users] Aint gonna happen

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sun Mar 11 16:27:28 UTC 2012

I have to disagree.

I have heard Jim and Steve say that you can't run app_rpt
in a VM. I have been running a hub in a VMware ESX VM for the last 2
years. No, I don't use any audio hardware but it's been working as a hub
just fine.

I do not use Acid or any other canned distro. I "roll my own" under
Debian. Right now under Etch and moving to Squeeze when I get a chance.

Remember, your mileage may vary, but it works for me.

73, Steve N4IRS