[App_rpt-users] Hub Node question

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Mon Mar 19 21:28:35 UTC 2012

We house our HUBs in a Data Center and connect our radio systems to the
hubs and let the "outside world" connect to our hubs that away the major
bandwidth is kept in the "High Speed" part of the network and we dont  bog
down the radio network , in our case all fed with Wireless Point to Point
microwave, our hubs have no radios connected to them physicly they are just
headless boxes in a server rack, and most are run as VMs on top of that.
Our wireless microwave is part of a WISP Back Haul we share at most of our
tower sites.

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area

   http://sm0kenet.net

   http://byrg.net

   http://kcdstar.byrg.net

   http://w0nqx.blogspot.com

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Its not how many watts you have,
its the SIZE of your watts that matter! -- Johnny Marshall, W0JM-SK