[App_rpt-users] Node radio

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Mar 21 17:26:09 UTC 2012

I would suspect any radio with a packet jack can be used.

Packet data input is equivalent to raw unprocessed TX audio

PTT is PTT

Ground is Ground

9600 packet data out would be RX discriminator audio

Squelch is COR but not needed.

You will probably need to tailor the audio in Allstar to get the audio
sounding right with tx pre-emphasis etc..

Doug

KD8B