[App_rpt-users] Interfacing with vx7000 Yaesu repeater

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Mon Mar 26 18:42:27 UTC 2012

 From a quick cursory glance at this:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/yaesu-vertex-standard/vxr-7000/CAT-Note-11.htm

It looks as though the VX-7000's Accy. connector pin-out is close to a VX-5000. Here is how I made
connections to a VX-5k:
http://www.allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=64

A full service manual (which includes the Accy plug description) can be found here:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/yaesu-vertex-standard/y-v-s-index.html

While not a "how-to" exactly, one *should* be able to quickly figure the connections using the above
info.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC