[App_rpt-users] Nodeshark help ...

Keith Williamson hkwilliamson at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:40:49 UTC 2012

Hi Tony,

Yes, that's due to a limitation of the PuTTY installer. The PuTTY installer
really should add it's install path to the Windows PATH environment
variable but doesn't. Until you add it to the PATH, Windows can't find
"pscp".

So, after doing the PuTTY install, you have to go to Control Panel ->
System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables and add the installation path
to the PATH variable.

For more details, see section 2.1.1 "Installing PuTTY", in the NodeShark
User's Guide.

73's,

Keith