[App_rpt-users] Server Configuration issue

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue May 22 04:17:56 UTC 2012

     Hello;
     I have 3 servers listed under my callsign KD8B, but one ( Median)
has not been commissioned awaiting rural broadband install... I need to
commission it and while I can see it in the web interface list, when I
try to run the install config script, that server does not appear in the
install script list. My other 2 do.. I do not see how to delete it.. I
have looked at it and it appears to be configured correctly with a
repeater configured albeit maybe incomplete.. Would this repeater config
maybe influence it?or possibly stop it from appearing in the install
list?or is this an issue because I configured it a couple years ago and
never set it up??

I can make a new server .. but do not know how to delete the other. help??

Doug
KD8B