[App_rpt-users] [OT] Surreal AllStar registration

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Tue May 22 21:33:49 UTC 2012

Despite the good will of Tim to help, I was unable to get in touch with
AllStar people that could help me complete the registration process.

This has been started on February 16 2012 and so far nobody deemed
necessary to even contact me.

I would like to evaluate AllStar to create a fault tolerant /cloud voip
net to help in case of natural disasters (www.era.eu /
http://www.rnre.eu) in Italy.

This is my last attempt to ask for help. I don't know why is so
difficult to get in touch with someone that could tell me what is wrong
(or if I am doing something wrong).

In either case, please, *please* AllStar staff people(Jim?), be mercy,
do drop me a line and tell me if is/is_not possible to get me out of
this agony.

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Marullo
(ISC)2 CISSP - GIAC GCFA

IW2JWW
E.R.A. SEZIONE PROVINCIALE DI MILANO - IQ2WM

Skype: iw2jww
Mobile: +39 348 521 92 73
email: giuseppe at marullo.it
email: giuseppe.marullo at it.ibm.com (alternative)