[App_rpt-users] [OT] Surreal AllStar registration

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Tue May 22 23:25:00 UTC 2012

There has to be a solution to this problem! Don't give up on this!
Can anyone help Giuseppe? When I was in Italy, I corresponded with him through e-mail. He gave me his contact information, and told me if I needed anything to contact him. It would be great to have Italy on Allstar.
Asa node owner, I want Giuseppe to be able to communicate on my repeater.

Matt Roberts
n9gmr at me.com

Sent from my iPhone