[App_rpt-users] im back from dayton

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu May 24 15:07:33 UTC 2012

As many of you know, I was in Dayton for the Hamfest. Because of my physical requirements
the only way to get there and back was to drive. Needless to say, it was a long, miserable
drive and it took a LOT out of me.

I got back yesterday at about noon, and spent the ENTIRE day in bed. After an entire day of rest,
I feel awful, which is MUCH MUCH better then I did before all of the rest. Needless to say it will
probably take a few days to get back to feeling "normal". :-)

I hadnt even had time to check emails, do Allstar validations or anything else in the past few days.
Sorry, I will try to "catch up" will all this stuff today.

Dayton was massively cool. I had a chance to meet a lot of people, some of which I had been talking
to for a long time, and some I had never met before. It was a great experience all around. The amazingly
good food at Berkey's across the street from the arena certainly didnt hurt either :-).

If in the next day or so, there was something I didnt respond to, please remond me, as I am POSITIVE
that I will miss some stuff. The amount of stuff is overwhelming.

Thanks

Jim WB6NIL