[App_rpt-users] im back from dayton

Scott Zimmerman n3xcc at repeater-builder.com
Thu May 24 16:21:35 UTC 2012

Let me be one to say "thank you" for making the drive to the show. It certainly was great to see you
"in the flesh."

I hope you will consider making the trip again in succeeding years with the hopes of having a
Hamvention AllStar forum. It sure would be neat to see other AllStar Link members/owners. A forum
would also give guests a chance to come and ask questions about the system and how to get started
with it.

Again, It was good to see you and hope to see you again next year.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC
474 Barnett Road