[App_rpt-users] Alinco/URI setup

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Thu Nov 1 02:00:32 UTC 2012

On 10/31/12 8:32 PM, Ken wrote:
> Alinco "DR" FM radios from 6m to 440 have a 9600 packet output that works
> well with asterisk.  The DB9 connector in the back is easy to wire up.

Took me all of a half hour to wire up and create the necessary files in
the /etc/asterisk directory.

> You put the radio in packet mode then the speaker is muted.

Don't forget to lock the radio on the frequency, either.  So...when it
comes back up it is where it belongs.

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.