[App_rpt-users] RTCM Firmware

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Fri Nov 2 03:03:18 UTC 2012

You need the two files you will find here.

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/voter/EBLEX%20C30%20Programmer/?root=svn

and one of the .cry files from here

http://svn.ohnosec.org/viewvc/projects/allstar/voter/board-firmware/?root=svn

or the source files and compile your self using the microchip compiler.

The ones with SMT in the name are for the RTCM and the ones without are for
the original voter board. Make sure you use the right one for the hardware
that you have.

Run ENC_loader.exe and enter the Target ip address of your RTCM and click
"set address"
click file and select the Voter-SMT.cry file that you downloaded.

telnet to the RTCM and login
Make sure that the Bootloader ip address is set to an appropriate value and
saved.
Issue the "r" command to reboot.
Immediately click the "Capture Target" button in the Encrypted Ethernet
Loader Utility.
Once you see the message "LIA Status:  4000" you can click the "Program"
button.
Wait till you see the "finished programing file" message.
Then click the "Reset LIA" button.
Give it a minute and then it should be up and running the new software.
I know that it works when you are on the same LAN as the RTCM.
It works over a routed network if the routers properly forward UDP port
16388 and do proxy arp.
I have had trouble getting it to work over the Internet via NAT at both
ends.
Chuck