[App_rpt-users] RTCM Firmware

Tony Youngblood k5try73 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 13:48:50 UTC 2012

May I get a little more insight here i realized i need to upgrade my
rtcm's as well ...

... Ive been reading and studying the various reads (rtcm.pdf / voter
protocol.pdf / voter system.pdf) from svn and not doing or
understanding instructions properly ;\

example: I run the ENC_loader.exe ?from directory the new files are
located to be used? ... And i dont see where i can enter and set
target ip address of rtcm, this the .ini file?

example: where am i looking for the "capture" "program" "reset" as i
reboot the rtcm?

Proly right under my nose but us new guys could use a tip or two. This
is fairly new to me so im being a nervous newb ... please help.

The only dumb Q? is the one not asked right?

Tony

73

:(:)
http://k5try.intuitwebsites.com/