[App_rpt-users] AUTOPATCH dialing TIME OUT..

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:05:37 UTC 2012

Hello everyone  .. I have looked through the archives  and didn't find
anything on this,  and if there was  i missed it  so here it goes.

My allstarbox  "times out"  before i get done dialing  a 10 digit number..
 I can get about 5 in  and that is about it..  I  did extend the
dialtimewait  to 6000  but you have to be really really fast at pumping out
the numbers to get it to go through.. I have even increased it to 10000
with out any luck.   Is there a setting to set the "overall" autopatch time
out   not just the wait time between digits?

Thanks for  all the help..

Bradley
28079