[App_rpt-users] Problem with a Two Node Configuration.

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Fri Nov 23 14:11:54 UTC 2012

Hi All

A colleague ­ VA3SD ­ built a standalone node on an Acid based platform, the
node he was assigned is 27211.  The associated callsign is VE3UOR.

WE needed to add a second node, so I subscribed and was given node number
29133.  The repeater callsign is VE3LSR and my profile is established as
VA3YC.

I followed the guidance from the internet regarding the creation of two
nodes on the same ACID platform.

The resulting configuration more or less works.  Here are the issues I am
seeing:

> 1. Both nodes show up on the nodelist page.  You can do a successful drill
> down on detail for the VE3LSR/29133 node, but it is not possible on the
> VE3UOR/27211 node.
> 2. You can successfully connect from the VE3UOR node to the VE3LSR node but
> not vice versa.

Thoughts or guidance will be much appreciated.

Keith

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie
Richmond Hill, ON, CANADA