[App_rpt-users] Problem with a Two Node Configuration.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Nov 23 14:37:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

OK, so both nodes are on the same machine. Are they both on separate URI's or other USB interfaces, or is one used for something else?

A couple things spring to mind:

First, in your rpt.conf file, do you have lines in both to report status?

Second, you're going to need both nodes defined locally as 127.0-.0.1. Mine looks like this, so just replace your node numbers:

[nodes]
2331 = radio at 127.0.0.1/2331,NONE
28529 = radio at 127.0.0.1/28529,NONE

Betcha a cold cheeseburger that only one of these is defined, i.e. the one you can connect to.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY