[App_rpt-users] Problem with a Two Node Configuration.

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 23 14:46:26 UTC 2012

I believe Buddy is on the right track.

In the Rpt conf  there is these 2 lines that should be uncommented:

; ** For ACID ***
statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
; Get the node list for this box  - only needs to stated once.
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php    ; This sends
the status to the Allstar server for this node where this line is
located in its node stanza.

If you have 2 nodes, then the above line also needs to be in the second
node stanza to report its stats to the Allstar website.

I see that UOR 27211 is not reporting to the Stats page.

If it doesnt show up there, no node can connect to it.

Jon VA3RQ