[App_rpt-users] ACID Install - "Asterisk died with Code 1"

Randy Neals randy at neals.ca
Sat Nov 24 13:41:17 UTC 2012

It would be quite amazing if the ACID ISO could be downloaded using TCP and
end up with an undetected error in the ISO file.
Typically CRC checksums would prevent such random things happening in a
file transfer over the Internet.

That said, I've got no other ideas what to check/fix, so downloading the
ISO and will give it a whirl.
Have spend 6 or 7 hours on trying to get Allstar installed a reliably
functioning yesterday.