[App_rpt-users] mpg123: no process killed - Asterisk endedwith exit status 1

Don Hackler donh at sigma.net
Sat Oct 6 16:52:35 UTC 2012

I had the same thing… about 5 minutes later asterisk would finally stay up, but there would be other problems when I would try to
make connections to radios work.  One way audio, among other things.  I spent a few days trying to troubleshoot it.
When I finally did a fresh download and re-installed from scratch, everything just came up and worked as expected.

The other problem I had with that bad disk was the dictionary package was missing, so when you tried to set the
password during the install, the root password wasn't getting set, so I would have to boot it in single user mode and force a password into it.