[App_rpt-users] mpg123: no process killed - Asterisk endedwith exit status 1

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Oct 8 02:28:05 UTC 2012

All,

Thanks for the tips. I have been out of town so I was unable to follow
along, but Jim was kind enough to take a look at my new node I just
installed from the ISO and he had to re-compile Zaptel.

So to others out there that are having this issue, you might take a look at
this.

Why this is required on a new install I still do not understand, I have
never had to do this before, but for those like me that have no idea how to
do this, Jim suggested to "re-installed from SVN sources or something like
that" should take care of it.  I have been able to do SVN updates via
/etc/svnupdate/svnupdate.sh on my other nodes, but I don't see this on the
new install, so I think I have to copy that over first, unless someone can
please advise the correct or alternate procedure.

Or you can re-compile Zaptel. In looking at the history of what he did,
please look below as this should offer a clue. Or course some of the
commands may not be needed, but again just trying to help newbies (like
myself)  along.

Thanks again Jim for your help today.

    2  chkconfig zaptel off

    3  chkconfig asterisk off