[App_rpt-users] Zaptel recompile Q? ...

Tony Youngblood k5try73 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:45:01 UTC 2012

> "Boy, that should completely confuse the poopies out of anyone :-)."
>
> Jim

Jim

!!!Thanks Jim for the tips. What is the proper way to test and tell if Zaptel / Zapata is working properly? I've been troubleshooting a few nodes I performed latest upgrades to and recompiling zaptel was one thing I've been wandering if needs to be to be done after grabbing the latest AllStar upgrades  ... Maybe this is not my issue but I'm running out of thoughts ?!? Need some Zap insight!

((and thank u thank u for the commands!!!))

  chkconfig zaptel off
  chkconfig asterisk off
  asterisk -r
  sync
  reboot
  service zaptel start
  asterisk -vvvvcn
  service zaptel stop
  cd /usr/src/astsrc/zaptel/
  make install
  make clean
  make install
  service zaptel start
  asterisk -vvvvcn
  chkconfig zaptel on
  chkconfig zaptel off
  sync
  reboot
  asterisk -r
  asterisk -vvvcn
  ntsysv
  hi story  ??
  sync
  reboot

(((can I do this ^^^ to my nodes anyways to help me narrow down and troubleshoot? I'm not getting Zap errors per say but will put this I'n my 'ck list' of maintaining my nodes)))

(( noob Q?'s I know but I gotta know ;¥ ))

Good Zapata history read ->

http://allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=93&sid=2fa429aafc0b4e38b7e474fc7112594e

73

;(;)