[App_rpt-users] Zaptel recompile Q? ...

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:59:50 UTC 2012

You should get the following results:

[root at devel ~]# od -c /dev/zap/pseudo
0000000 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177 177
*

The zaptel pseudo device should produce a continuous stream of 0x7f (177 octal).

Try running it a couple of time to make sure it runs consistently. The last problem I saw
involved a system that it runs on maybe once for a second or 2 then fails completely.

Jim