[App_rpt-users] Irony can be SOOO ironic

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:33:56 UTC 2012

I realize that this is a bit off-topic, but I wanted to share this with all of you
since it is indeed a group of people that would certainly appreciate it:

Last night, I went with a couple of friends to a Southern Indian restaurant in
Cerritos, CA, which was sadly closed. The one we were going to was called
Udupi palace (pronounced like "UDP"). It apparently was closed on Monday.
While looking for another place to each (which we found), we saw a business
almost across the street from the closed restaurant called "ISP".

I think its great that the Indians have got so much into networking, but isn't
that just a bit much?? :-) :-) :-)

Jim WB6NIL