[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 03:05:42 UTC 2012

Dont install any of the pre-canned packages for tonezone/zaptel as they don't work properly.

Yes, you *HAVE* to install Zaptel/tonezone. Yes, you *HAVE* to install our WORKING version of it.
Yes, you *HAVE* to have the kernel sources.

Is, by any chance the Raspberry-Pi just as COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE to get valid kernel source for
as the BeagleBoard-xM stuff is? If so, I wish you the best of luck.

Jim WB6NIL