[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 03:14:42 UTC 2012

Jim,

You got it in one - "Its too fast moving to..." what? Provide a
package for a kernel you support? I know the RPi is only new hardware,
but yeah, you're right.

Ok, I'm using the Zaptel I SVN checked out with the 1.4.23-pre, so
thats a win there. However, I might have to bug the RPi people (or
Raspbian, as the case may be) to provide the kernel sources. It would
be nice to just have an apt package.

So, back to the RPi forums =)

Many thanks Jim!