[App_rpt-users] Dump all linked nodes to a file for live update

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:04:28 UTC 2012

As I said, look at the Asterisk Manager functions implemented in app_Rpt

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:59:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Dump all linked nodes to a file for live update
From: bob at w5evh.org
To: telesistant at hotmail.com
CC: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

Thanx Jim,  I tried '/usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "rpt nodes 28054" > nodes.txt' from a prompt for the heck of it and actually got a file with the info needed.   I will look through the sources to see if there are any other functions that can be useful.  Any hint what I should look for?