[App_rpt-users] Anyone got the acids-stream.tar.gz ?

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Oct 21 00:52:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

So I'm looking at setting up streaming for my node.

I downloaded libshout (both 2.2.2 and 2.3.1), and also ezstreamer, but ezstreamer gives the problem with lib shout not being found, even though it is, mentioned somewhere in the archive. Unfortunately, the link to the acid-stream.tar.gz tut's mentioned in a long-ago archive is no longer valid. Anyone got this, or at least the doit.sh script?

Thanks,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY