[App_rpt-users] Limey on Intel D2700MUD Questions

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 00:53:37 UTC 2012

nice...

Jim

Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:14:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Limey on Intel D2700MUD Questions
From: randy at neals.ca
To: telesistant at hotmail.com; app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

Thanks Jim,

I studied things a bit more, and found that the D2700MUD supports something called eUSB.
An embedded USB flash drive which fits over a specific USB header on the MoBo, and has a locking screw.
Found some 1GB eUSB boards on eBay and will give that a go as the system drive.

D2700MUD has 7 USB ports.
4 external ports on the back panel
3 internal ports via headers on the MoBo.

I'm building two systems with 12V power supplies.
Will report on how things go / photos etc.

-R