[App_rpt-users] Node behind a NAT router

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Mon Oct 22 02:02:40 UTC 2012

Vpn service?

Sent via DroidX2 on Verizon Wireless™

-----Original message-----
From: "Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV)" <Ramesh at va3uv.com>
To: app_rpt <app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org>
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 01:07:25 GMT+00:00
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Node behind a NAT router

Hi Guys;

I have a node behind a NAT router, which is also masquerading the
incoming IP.

So any attempt to connect to it fails since the reported IP (i.e., the
masqueraded IP) does not match the real IP (in the rpt_extnodes file).

I do not have access to the router at the site, so anything I can do on
the node to make this work?

TIA!

Ramesh.

www.freestar.us<http://www.freestar.us>

This message was scanned and is believed to be clean.
http://simba.repeater.net/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=D05ED221D.A8372