[App_rpt-users] Node behind a NAT router

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Oct 22 23:54:46 UTC 2012

Hi Scott;

Thanks! - I know about the nat=yes parameter for SIP connections... but
not sure if app_rpt supports this or whether the same can be applied for
inbound IAX connections.

I'm busy with work stuff tonight and got busy with some D-STAR (FREE
STAR*) stuff last night, hence couldn't commit to chatting with you.

I used to take my FM portable to work (I work very close to YYZ... in
fact, one of my offices overlooks the YYZ stack!).  May be we can chat
via phone tomorrow?

Ramesh.