[App_rpt-users] Using SVN copy of Asterisk on RaspberryPi (and "usb.h")

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Sat Oct 27 02:16:46 UTC 2012

Hi Shane!

Having got a few Raspberry Pi's going with my FREE STAR* project
(www.freestar.us), I thought I'd give app_rpt a try.... I am also using
the Raspbian "Wheezy" distro.

How did you get the 'kernel-dev' package installed?

I have tried a few different methods...

apt-get install make gcc linux-headers-`uname -r`

apt-get install raspberrypi-kernel-devel

apt-get install linux-kernel-devel (-dev as well)

And no joy!!!

Do tell....

Cheers!

Ramesh.