[App_rpt-users] Cant connect or Stay Connected UPdate

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 27 23:02:01 UTC 2012

Well I think I figured out why my node 28238 can connect. It registers just fine, but it’s not on the status page. BUT. I added this line into my rpt.conf file:

2560 = radio at 208.70.77.197:4569/2560,NONE

And now it will reliability connect to the WIN system.

I also installed an ISP supplied router in place of my D-Link router. That also seems to help.

So why doesn't it show up on the status page?  And when I look at connected nodes on 2560, my node is listed but no information is displayed?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY